Pitch In For Parkinson’s
However you choose to fundraise, by Pitching in for Parkinson’s you will help us continue delivering services that improve the lives of people living with Parkinson’s, their carers, families and communities. This includes counselling, Support Groups, an InfoLine staffed by Parkinson’s Registered Nurses, community-based Parkinson’s Specialist Nurses, education, NDIS advocacy and fundraising for research.
I’ve Got An Idea And I’m Ready To Pitch In!
With so many different options to choose from you can Pitch In for Parkinson’s and fundraise the way you want to. Choose an option below that suits you.
To create a fundraiser on Facebook follow these steps:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit or Charity.
- Select Parkinson’s NSW Limited, follow the onscreen instructions, choose a cover photo and edit the description.
- Click Create.
- Don’t forget to tag us in your posts using @parkinsonsnsw so we can thank you for Pitching In.
Many retail outlets and workplaces request donation tins to provide an opportunity for their community and work colleagues to Pitch In for Parkinson’s. If you would like a donation tin give us a call on 1800 644 189 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking For Something Else?
- Pitch in for Parkinson’s Fundraising Guideline – PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Fundraising Tips
- Downloadable Resources
If you can’t find what you are looking for, shoot us an email at email@example.com or shout out on 1800 644 189.
I Want To Pitch In For Parkinson’s But Need Some Ideas.
Not sure how to Pitch in for Parkinson’s at home, work or in your community? Check out these simple fundraising ideas.